Acrisure Arena welcomes fans to our venue in a way that’s safe and healthy for fans, employees, players and performers.
Following California Department of Health’s updated COVID-19 health and safety guidance, all guests are no longer required to present proof of full vaccination status or proof of a negative COVID-19 test to enter our venue.
Guests should not come to Acrisure Arena if they have COVID-19, COVID-19 symptoms, or know if they’ve been exposed to COVID-19.
Acrisure Arena will be following California State Department of Health’s updated COVID-19 health and safety guidance at the time we open our venue.
Our protocols are subject to change, including updates based on latest guidelines from the CDC, California State, and Riverside County Department of Health. These policies will generally apply to all events at Acrisure Arena. However, some events may require enhanced protocols. To confirm whether your event’s guidelines are different, please check below regularly.
- Acrisure Arena uses EPA List N registered disinfectants. These disinfectants have proven rapid effectiveness against the COVID-19 virus. We are employing the latest sanitization solutions including the use of long-term protectants and sanitizers to minimize pathogens on all surfaces.
- Acrisure Arena is Sharecare VERIFIED, a designation showing our venue is verified on a full range of expert-validated health & safety protocols, providing instantly recognizable third-party assurance that gives fans peace of mind.
- Acrisure Arena has a dedicated engineering team that ensures that the air quality within the arena is clean and as close to exterior quality, as proven safe and effective for large public spaces. We have reviewed ventilation performance to maximize effective ventilation rate per occupant.
- Our HVAC system is state-of-the-art and brings 100% fresh air into the arena when needed.
- Acrisure Arena follows both national and local regulatory guidelines as it pertains to mask requirements.
- Additional staff reminds guests of guidelines and to answer questions as needed.
- When appropriate, Acrisure Arena limits contact between guests and staff through social distancing and other methods.
- Acrisure Arena is a cashless venue with contactless options for all sales, including food service, parking, and merchandise.
- Cashless options are available for all sales, including food service, parking, and merchandise.
- Tickets are mobile. Add your tickets to your phone’s wallet and forward to each person in your party.
- Smart technology is implemented in the restrooms to track inventory and cleaning logs.
- Touchless hand sanitizers are widely available throughout the arena’s public areas.
- All restrooms are equipped with touchless fixtures and dispensers.
- Grab and go food and beverage options available throughout the arena to reduce guest and staff interactions.
- Mobile ticketing is available for access into the arena.
- Acrisure Arena uses the latest technology to keep its spaces safe and will follow the most up-to-date guidelines to do so.
- Acrisure Arena is dedicated to keeping its employees healthy & safe. We have implemented protocols to provide a safe environment for arena staff.
- We require all employees, sub-contractors, and vendors to be fully vaccinated.